Rosebank Health is an expanding and developing practice and is the largest Primary Care Practice in Gloucester serving over 34,000 patients. The Practice is currently based at locations; Kingsway Health Centre, Rudloe Drive, Kingsway, Rosebank Surgery, Stroud Road, Gloucester, Bartongate Surgery, Barton Street, Gloucester and Severnvale Surgery, Quedgeley. All surgeries are modern, purpose built and fully equipped premises, owned by the Partners.
The Practice has 10 Partners and Salaried GPs with varying commitments. In addition there is a large contingent of practice clinical staff including a nurse manager, advance nurse practitioners, practice nurses, phlebotomist and health care assistants.
Further support is provided by Gloucestershire Care Services – including district nurses (who are based at Stroud Road), health visitors and midwives. Other support staff includes, patient services, manager, receptionists, data quality/IT manager, data input clerks, medical secretaries, prescribing assistants, manager’s PA, finance administrator and practice manager, all providing excellent support to clinicians and patients.
The Practice has a long local commitment to Gloucester City extending back to the beginning of the NHS. The Surgery on Stroud Road is very close to the original Rosebank premises, which was not only the Surgery but also the family home of the then Senior Partner, Dr Green. Part of the practice ethos is providing ‘cradle to grave’ family based medicine to all of our patients, and many will testify to this.
The practice takes a dynamic approach to the provision of health services and will continue to pursue new appropriate and exciting opportunities as and when they arise. We also actively promote provision of private non-NHS work.
The Practice Aim
- We strive to provide the highest quality primary health care and services to our patients and customers in the most efficient and effective way.
- We encourage shared responsibility in matters of health.
- We endeavour to recognise the value of our team members individually and collectively and to encourage their personal and professional development and will continue the integration and development of teamwork within our organisation.
- We aim to actively influence local health strategy and decision making.
- We encourage a climate of co-operation and communication with other health care agencies.